- Tulsa - Bartlesville - Owasso - Sand Springs - Broken Arrow - Sapulpa - Claremore - Skiatook - Bixby - Glenpool -
- Jenks - Catoosa - Sperry - Collinsville - Verdigris - Coweta - Wagoner - Pryor - Chouteau - Vinita - Salina -
- Grove - Jay - Miami - Mannford - Hominy - Chelsea - Muskogee - Grand Lake O' the Cherokees - Keystone Lake -
Energy Star® homes is a great upgrade to consider and will add little to no construction cost to your home! Here are a few of the home benefits that GreenLeaf Designs put into each Energy Star® Home Design.
• Efficient Home Envelope- with effective levels of wall, floor and attic insulation properly installed, effective air barrier details, and high-performance windows
• Efficient Air Distribution- where ducts are installed with minimum air leakage and are effectively insulated
• Efficient Equipment- for heating, cooling, and water heating
•Efficient Lighting- including high-quality, high-efficiency fixtures that earn the Energy Star® label
• Efficient Appliances- including Energy Star® qualified dishwashers, refrigerators, and clothes washers
GreenLeaf Designs is committed to exceptional value, industry leading building methods and unmatched home design quality. Let us show you how to add Energy Star® to your new home plans!
GreenLeaf Designs has joined the Energy Star® network of Professional Home Designers. By offering Energy Star® rated Home Designs, our Clients enjoy the savings each and every month when they open their electric bill. The Energy Star Rating is an excellent way to increase value with little or no increase in cost!
Ask one of our Home Designers how we can incorporate energy-efficient fixtures and appliances into your next construction project. By incorporating Energy Star® features into your new home you not only save money each month, you also increase your homes value.
Most Clients don't know that you can upgrade your home to Energy Star® rated Home with little to no additional construction costs? Our Designers will help you select features that meet your style, budget and style.
Our Designers especially enjoy including Energy Star® features into our detailed plans for Clients, making the home more affordable to own and operate. Energy Star® Homes save you money!
Energy Star® design features can also be incorporated into your next remodeling or renovation project too, ask us how, Call Today for your free design consultation!