- Tulsa - Bartlesville - Owasso - Sand Springs - Broken Arrow - Sapulpa - Claremore - Skiatook - Bixby - Glenpool -
- Jenks - Catoosa - Sperry - Collinsville - Verdigris - Coweta - Wagoner - Pryor - Chouteau - Vinita - Salina -
- Grove - Jay - Miami - Mannford - Hominy - Chelsea - Muskogee - Grand Lake O' the Cherokees - Keystone Lake -
The LEED for Homes program provides a huge variety of benefits to the homeowner, below are just a few of the basic advantages in every LEED for Homes® Custom Home.
- Better Built Home Structure -
- Significantly Reduced Utility Bills -
- Reduced Carbon Footprint -
- Healthy Indoor Living Environment -
- Greatly Reduced Home Maintenance -
- Increased Property Values -
Our Designers especially enjoy including LEED for Homes® features into our custom home plans for our Clients, not only making the home more affordable to own and operate but healthier to live in. Green design features can also be incorporated into remodeling design too!
GreenLeaf Designs is committed to exceptional value, industry leading building methods and unmatched quality. Let one of our amazing Home Designers include LEED for Homes® into your Custom Home design.
GreenLeaf Designs is a professional Residential Home Designer and we're proud to be a LEED for Homes® Designer! Adding the LEED for Homes® certificate to your new custom home is a wonderful way to upgrade your home to a green home and invest in your comfort!
Building Green means constructing with purpose, in a way that increases quality of life of its occupants, all while minimizing impact on the environment as possible. The US Green Building Council's LEED for Homes® green home guidelines not only save you money each month but also improve the quality of life within the home.
The LEED for Homes® certification not only adds value to your home, it greatly reduces your monthly utility expenses. LEED® homes also offer a more comfortable and healthier living environment. The benefits of a LEED® Home go well beyond financial value, these homes contribute to quality of life and home quality. Green homes require less maintenance and upkeep, yet another great benefit to going green.
Let our LEED for Homes® expert show you how to certify your home for little or no additional monthly expense! Sit down with our green experts and learn how!